Saturday 3 March 2012

Media Journal-Week 15

This week,Myself and Yasmin did as much as we could to improve our title sequence.For most of the days Yasmin was busy,so I focused on editing the titles.It proved difficult a first because I couldn't seem to find any exciting transitions for the titles.Yasmin and I also discussed changing the title font because our original title did not appeal to our audience.I tried out several types of fonts on Dadont.com,but it seemed difficult to find the right one and the transitions on final cut pro seemed limited.

On Friday,myself and Yasmin stay after school to put the finish touches on the sequence to make it look better.This took us about 2 hours to do,but eventually we had completed the editing,by compromising the typography and the transitions.I then uploaded the video on to YouTube for feedback.At first I thought the sequence wouldn't have been completed because of the lack of time and numerous problems with re shooting.But now I am happy that it is improved and completed.

Our final task we were given to do,was to complete an evaluation for our title sequences.Myself and Yasmin discussed some of the questions and started them on Thursday.Some of the questions were challenging but in the end,we understood what they were asking for.I also did a write up on the production logo and audience questionnaires.

No comments:

Post a Comment